Last updated 5.15.18
The Site is operated by
Advertising-Supported Business Model
The Site is funded through advertising dollars. This advertising revenue helps keep
We strive to make advertisements relevant and useful to you. Therefore, we may serve advertisements to you based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction with the Site.
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and
Collection of Information
When you use the Site, we collect a variety of information.
Informationyou provide. When using the Site, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number and email address.
- Cookies and Web beacons. Cookies are bits of electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Site and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad Site are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs. When you use the Site, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you’re visiting.
- Calls to
RoloTCmay be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes.
Usage and Disclosure
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Site in the following circumstances:
- When you consent or direct
RoloTCto share the Personal Information.
- Service providers to
- Partners with whom we conduct business.
- Legal obligation or protection from harm. When
- Merger or sale. If and when
RoloTCis involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
You may receive
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Site or on other websites, including via Facebook’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar Facebook tools. We will not share your email address with Facebook.
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’.
Individuals Under the Age of 18
You acknowledge that Personal Information will be processed and stored by
You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to
If you have any questions about this privacy